With only six days left until my wedding， I thought I would show you all a quick， last-minute DIY bird cake toppers. I came up with this when I couldn't find a cake topper that I liked anywhere. These little guys didn't take me more than ten minutes to make and I think they ended up being super cute!
Materials：accent pillow case baby burlap home decor
1. Pick your favorite paper. I used a pretty floral print.
2. Ifcustom gifts for dad， like me， you use regular scrapbook paper， you'll need to glue the paper to poster board or card stock so that the birds aren't floppy.
3. Using a？pencil， trace out the desired shape.
4. Cut your dowel？if necessary or use pre-cut ones. I cut my dowel into about six inch pieces.
5. Glue the dowel to the center of the birds. I simply used hot glue.
6. Admire your handiwork!
I know that when you hear the words – paint technique, you may think “oh no, not another complicated faux finish paint tutorial”! ?But, hang in there with me because this isn’t complicated or difficult! ? The product I’m featuring today is Maison Blanche Le Dirt, and I’m going to show you how I transformed two concrete planters with this amazing antiquing dust.
I usually carry around a pack of Kleenex in my purse but it tends to look pretty battered after awhile.? The plastic tears and the tissues get mangled; so for some time now I've been meaning to make my own pocket Kleenex holder.? Being a Dr. Who fan I couldn't resist making it look like the Tardis.
If you have a creative side, then you HAVE to get yourself a Cricut! After seeing all these Cricut Explore Project ideas today, I’m sure you’ll agree.